Sustained 2% – 6% Yield Improvement
For more productive and predictable rev-cycle performance results than conventional approaches, Currance empowers you to address revenue leakage and to deploy an organizational focus on maximum conversion of expected reimbursement to cash.
Currance Rev-Cycle Performance Solutions optimize Yield Performance by 2% – 6% through continuous process improvement based on proven methodology. Our Performance Partnering approach integrates Rev-Cycle Yield expertise and proven best-practice processes with our patented Logix™ technology platform to streamline operations and help your entire revenue cycle fulfill its potential.
- Maximize liquidation of earned revenue
- Metrics to measure levels of effectiveness by department, work teams and individuals
- Tools that allow managers to determine critical paths and priorities
- System of root-cause identification and corrective action
- Access to departmental best practices and patented technology
- Leadership and team member yield management development
- Framework that engages a remote workforce
- Ongoing coaching, analysis and opportunity identification and prioritization
Adapting to Variable Workloads
Our Flex Workforce solution offers dedicated revenue cycle resources able to scale on demand as your workload requires. Approved by you, trained and certified by Currance to support your team, we provide a trusted, virtual workforce with a lower-cost fee structure than traditional outsourcing.
Flex Workforce allows you to establish fixed staffing teams while Currance smoothly and efficiently meets your variable staffing requirements to address the ebb and flow of revenue cycle operations.
- Seamlessly scale-up and scale-down as demand varies
- Experienced, trained, and certified resources support your team
- Ability to predict when additional resources will be needed
- Access to virtual workforce management practices and technology
- Ability to blend teams, integrate technology and jointly operate, if desired
Currance Referral Management Services ensures you’re provided with health information that’s accurate and complete, and your patients receive referrals to the proper physicians. Pre-approved by you, and trained to adhere to the provider practices you define, your Flex Workforce team members help you achieve greater patient-physician engagement and satisfaction – while also helping you maintain state and federal regulatory compliance.
Currance Pre-Registration Service supports your team and processes to enforce quality data management and documentation standards for accuracy, while providing a high level of security and HIPAA compliance. Equally important, our patient-centric approach helps patients understand their responsibility and increases patient liability collections.
Patient Financial Services
Currance Patient Financial Services optimizes your cash flow, seamlessly handling healthcare billing by accessing your patient accounting system and providing end-to-end execution of billing and collections. We tailor these services specifically to your needs, accounting for your current technology and processes. The pre-approved members of your Currance Flex Workforce team support your fluctuating needs for:
- Account Follow Up
- Denial Management
- Credit Balance/Refunds
Building High-Performance Teams
Utilizing a unique approach to blended learning, leadership training helps improve the productivity of your teams. Each course on people skills starts with a video-learning or self-assessment exercise to begin the process of discovering the fundamental aspects of leadership, service and recognition. Active learning sessions are led by a competent and trained facilitator and hosted on our Learning Management System (LMS ) platform.
Workforce Engagement Capabilities
Enhance the employee experience by leveraging our LMS training and engagement content for service standards, recognition habits, and remote management leadership skills. Drive rapid organizational change that strengthens your rev-cycle in pursuit of “Employer of Choice” and “Health System of Choice” while reducing costs.
- Virtual on-boarding to off-boarding best practices
- Role-specific training and certifications using LMS platform
- Leading distributed teams in today’s “new norm”
- Best in KLAS internal and external service standards
- Celebrating service, tenure and social engagements