Title: Tech Support Analyst
Location: Virtual, West Coast
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Tech Support Analyst provides Currance product support for its customers and employees, in addition to support for all Currance productivity technologies including, but not limited to desktop/laptop hardware and operating system (Windows 10) support, Microsoft Office 365, video conferencing solutions like Microsoft Teams and Zoom, on-premises and cloud-based file sharing, printing, basic networking, and end user account administration and troubleshooting.
Tech Support Analysts provide support using one or more modalities including, but not limited to: answering phone calls, responding to chat, text, and email requests, monitoring and responding to support queues, and operational alerts.
This is a full-time, remote position supporting US Hawaii Standard Time business hours (8AM – 5PM) or US Pacific Standard Time (10AM – 7PM), Monday through Friday with occasional overtime required and approved in advance.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 – 4 years of Customer or Technical Support within or related to an Information Technology job function required
- 2 – 4 years Microsoft Office 365 administration, end user account administration (add, delete, change), and Microsoft Windows 10 desktops and laptops required
- Provide customer and technical support to Currance customers and employees
- Must have a quiet, secure place to work from due to confidentiality and security requirements
- Continuously monitor incoming requests, create tickets, triage calls and emails, and then troubleshoot and provide resolution; escalate tickets when needed
- Maintain communications with customers and employees on the status of open tickets, including escalations
- Properly document and close tickets when resolved
- Set up end user accounts using reference lists and update those lists as needed, as directed
- Run reports related to account volumes and overall activity, as directed
- Occasionally manually perform account provisioning and/or troubleshoot account and access issues
- Install, configure, and support other technologies, as directed
- Assist in the identification of new user needs or program enhancements
- Attend and participate in daily and/or weekly staff meetings, as required
- Follow all Change Management Policies and Procedures
- Work with other IT staff and 3rd parties in a collaborative fashion to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2 – 4 years Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of products
- ITIL training and certification a plus
- Excellent customer service skills, written and verbal communication skills, problem solving, and follow-up skills are essential
- High Speed Internet
Apply for this position:
Complete and attach resume and cover letter below.
ApplyFor current openings with Currance
Attach your resume & cover letter and click submit.