Title: Senior Vice President, Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
Job Summary & Responsibilities
As the Senior Vice President, Sales you will lead and manage the efforts required to broaden the scope of Currance product offering to the healthcare industry and its existing clients. Will also play a key role in the continued growth of the company and support strategic initiatives working with health plans, hospitals and health systems, provider groups, and other healthcare organizations.
The Senior Vice President, Sales will perform all related job duties as assigned and will manage all aspects of deal flow including lead generation, relationship building, negotiations, data collection, decision making, document preparation, deal flow to closing, and the development of the Currance sales team.
The Senior Vice President, Sales will serve on the executive team and must possess excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, management and organizational skills with a proven track record in the healthcare industry.
- 10+ years’ healthcare experience in sales and business development positions in revenue cycle management services, technology with a proven track record of selling revenue cycle management services.
- Develop and manage a robust sales pipeline, have a proven track record of closing business and meeting multi-million-dollar quotas, while possessing a strong ability to leverage a matrixed organization to create solutions and teams that align with prospective client goals.
- Lead and manage an organization through the change that is inherent at a fast-growing and constantly evolving company.
• Demonstrated sales track record, new sales track record & proven quota performance.
- Lead proposal writing efforts to demonstrate company capabilities and secure new business opportunities.
- Play an active role in developing corporate strategy, technology product roadmap, and operational improvement efforts through market intel and feedback to improve performance and partner outcomes.
- Track key activities across new business opportunities to forecast and report on pipeline and using analytical skills to identify new strategies to drive company growth.
- Build and manage the sales team and resources with efficiency and in alignment with mission, priorities and strategies. Effectively coach, mentor, and support the professional development of all sales team members, including direction-setting, tactical strategies, and prioritization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Desired Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence both credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Ability to connect with diverse constituents and stakeholders across cross-functional teams (leadership, marketing, account management, product and development, data and analytics, market operations and clinical).
- Ability to develop and maintain Executive/C-suite relationships within providers.
- Development of strategic alliances and joint ventures.
- Demonstrated self-starter and ability to work collaboratively in a team atmosphere.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite/Teams, Epic, and/or proprietary software.
- Willingness to travel 50%.
Apply for this position:
Complete and attach resume and cover letter below.
ApplyFor current openings with Currance
Attach your resume & cover letter and click submit.