Title: Revenue Cycle Account Analyst
FLSA Status: Exempt
To fulfill this mission, we are seeking additional team members to add to our team. Revenue Cycle Account Analysts are responsible for providing business insight and expertise while addressing the most significant issues in the Revenue Cycle process that prevent healthcare organizations from advancing in their journey to performance excellence. Revenue Cycle Account Analysts work closely with our clients, understand their strengths and opportunities, and provide business operations know-how to assist in the planning, deployment, and follow-up of operational strategies aimed at maximizing the organization’s resources and its financial outcome.
In this role you will gain insight into the business of healthcare, enhance your technical skills in analyzing large data sets, and utilize your project management skills to complete projects on time and on budget. You will directly interact with major healthcare organizations.
Your work, among other things, will enable the prevention of payment denials and the optimization of cycle times between patient discharges and reimbursements from insurance companies, therefore ensuring that healthcare providers ranging from hospitals to physicians are appropriately compensated for the work they have performed.
- Client facing tasked with interpreting data and acting as the liaison between Operations Analyst, Data Engineer’s, and other Business Partners.
- Evaluate client performance to identify issues causing unfavorable results through account auditing and other operations reports.
- Create reports to substantiate efforts made toward interpreting trends, identifying gaps, and suggestions for process improvement.
- Construct root cause corrective action (A3’s) from account audits and quantify the impact of issues observed in audits.
- Support sales initiatives through the provision of audits and interpretation.
- Contribute subject matter expertise for revenue cycle for the definition, development, and refinement of product and service offerings.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 – 5 years of healthcare experience
- 2 – 5 years proven experience working as a business analyst or Subject Matter Expert in the Revenue Cycle
- Proven experience working as a business analyst or Subject Matter Expert in the Revenue Cycle
- Solid understanding of basic financial and accounting concepts.
- Comfortable assimilating new knowledge from diverse sources quickly
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously delivering them timely based on prioritization, and established deadlines
- Self-directed with the ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment.
- Strong Acute analytical skills with a solid focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Other duties as required
- Knowledge or experience with T-SQL or analytical tools
- Revenue Cycle experience
Apply for this position:
Complete and attach resume and cover letter below.
ApplyFor current openings with Currance
Attach your resume & cover letter and click submit.