Title: Operations Analyst
FLSA Status: Exempt
To fulfill this mission, we are seeking additional team members for our Operations Analysis team. Operations Analysts are responsible for providing business intelligence and comprehensive, data-supported solutions to the most significant issues in the Revenue Cycle that prevent healthcare organizations from advancing in their journey to performance excellence. Operations Analysts work closely with our clients, understand their strengths and opportunities, and provide data analytics to assist in the planning, deployment, and follow-up of operational strategies aimed at maximizing the organization’s resources and its financial outcome.
In this role you will gain insight into the business of healthcare, enhance your technical skills in analyzing large data sets, and utilize your project management skills to complete projects on time and on budget. You will directly interact with major healthcare organizations.
Your work, among other things, will enable the prevention of payment denials and the optimization of cycle times between patient discharges and reimbursements from insurance companies, therefore ensuring that healthcare providers ranging from hospitals to physicians are appropriately compensated for the work they have performed.
- Provide business analytics to identify performance trends, unexpected behaviors, or growth opportunities.
- Support research efforts conducted by customers or other teams.
- Partner with Revenue Cycle leaders to develop root-cause analyses and monitor the impact of process optimization efforts in the overall organization’s financial performance.
- Collaborate with business partners and Revenue Cycle Account Analyst to assess clients’ performance.
- Provide strategic insight into organization operations with the purpose of optimizing processes and resource allocation.
- Leverage analytical tools to identify the impact of changes in trends, policies, or other factors affecting operations and business strategies faced by healthcare and other organizations.
- Provide data analyses and technical expertise to support organizations maximize potential gains, or mitigate risks resulting from various impact changes.
- Support sales and marketing campaigns through the generation of case studies and other business analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (engineering or data analytics) or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years experience as a Data Analyst using relational databases.
- Experience using analytical tools and languages (Python, R, SAS, etc.) to identify behavior trends.
- Strong knowledge of financial and accounting concepts and acute analytical skills with a solid focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Comfortable assimilating new knowledge from diverse sources quickly.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously delivering them timely based on prioritization, and established deadlines.
- Self-directed with the ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Other duties as required.
- T-SQL experience preferred
- Star / Snowflake schema databases and MDX experience
- Revenue Cycle experience
- Healthcare experience
Apply for this position:
Complete and attach resume and cover letter below.
ApplyFor current openings with Currance
Attach your resume & cover letter and click submit.