Title: Manager HB Flex Workforce
FLSA Status: Exempt
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Manager performs oversight to the people and process management of teams that will generally not exceed 25 direct reports. The Manager is responsible for recruitment, selection, hiring, individual performance reviews, coaching, and work accountability to ensure successful delivery to contracted expectation. To be successful in this role you should have a broad understanding of people and time management, hospital revenue cycle process, and continuous performance improvement techniques.
In this role, you will work closely with Human Capital peers and leaders, direct reports, flex workforce staff, Currance leadership, analysts and project managers in order to successfully achieve performance KPI’s across multiple teams supported.
- Works with talent acquisition for purposes of recruiting and building a strong Currance flex workforce aligned with our core values and standards of performance.
- Monitors flex workforce time and attendance to manage staffing, shift assignments and approval of employee time-cards daily.
- Manages the accountability to dedicated clients for account services, to include A3 presentation, IPO escalation, weekly client meetings & provides direct team supervision.
- Responsible to ensure the successful achievement of team outcome measures (KPI’s) for all assigned teams.
- Continuously assess employee performance and scorecards to provide coaching, counseling or performance improvement planning to flex workforce.
- Mentors and develops staff to create a workforce that is capable of working various tasks, teams and roles. Identifies training needs and collaborates with Human Capital to satisfy those needs.
- Collaborates with analysts for purposes of performance monitoring in order to achieve desired outcomes.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have worked as a hospital revenue cycle lead or supervisor with a minimum of 5 years lead experience of at least 7-10 direct reports.
- Experienced in working with a broad range of healthcare professionals, (clerical, insurance and executives).
- Extensive knowledge of rules and regulation relative to healthcare revenue cycle administration, such as CMS rules, HIPAA, record retention guidelines. Possess demonstrative and verifiable revenue cycle performance and leadership accomplishments.
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) skills are required.
- Excellent math skills are required.
- High level of proficiency with various computer software applications to the extent that is easily “self-taught” with unfamiliar apps and tools.
- Able to provide mentoring and development for team leads.
Job Desired Qualifications
- Familiarity in Six Sigma lean training preferred.
- Familiarity with various types of hospital facilities is also preferred, such as CAH, RHC and SNF.
- Internal procedural experience is highly preferred with familiarity in the IPO, WMM, WMB processes a huge plus.
Apply for this position:
Complete and attach resume and cover letter below.
ApplyFor current openings with Currance
Attach your resume & cover letter and click submit.