Title: Data Scientist
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Data Scientist is responsible for the development of advanced analytics to support client engagements as well as to enhance the quality and depth of Currance reporting software solutions. In addition, Data Scientist will perform the following:
- Provide advanced business analytics in search of process inputs and other industry factors responsible for specific performance trends, unexpected behaviors, or to identify opportunities for improvement or growth, or as required to support research efforts conducted by customers or other teams.
- Partner with Revenue Cycle leaders to assist them with the development of top priority root-cause analyses and monitor the impact of process optimization efforts in the overall organization’s financial performance.
- Work alongside Business Analysts, Operations Analysts, and process SMEs to continuously assess clients’ performance and provide strategic insight into their operations, with the purpose of optimizing processes and resource allocation.
- Support growth by developing new data analytics solutions in accordance with the requirements of an ever-evolving healthcare industry.
- Support sales and marketing campaigns through the generation of case studies and other business analyses.
- Contribute with the technical evolution of the Operations Analysis department by providing know-how and mentoring in data analytics tools and methodologies to other members of the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field (Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.) and/or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in data science and business intelligence.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft T-SQL.
- Proven experience with data analytics/data science tools (R, Python, SAS, etc.).
- Ability to manage, interpret and validate, structured and unstructured data.
- Comfortable training and mentoring peers in data analytics tools and methodologies.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and specific experience meeting complex and competing priorities.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong problem solving, business, operational, financial, and technical management skills.
- Other duties as assigned
- Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management experience.
- Experience with star/snowflake database schemas and MDX is preferred.
Apply for this position:
Complete and attach resume and cover letter below.
ApplyFor current openings with Currance
Attach your resume & cover letter and click submit.