Title: Assembly Specialist
Location: Phoenix, AZ
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
As a Currance Assembly Specialist (AS) you will ensure that all outgoing documents to patients and insurance companies meet all regulatory standards so they are legible and applicable to information requested in order to secure account payment. AS will verify fulfillment of HIPAA requirements with high responsibility to ALL CLIENTS served with respect to the assemblage of paper and electronic medical documentation and submission of said documentation to the proper authority using the proper method(s) of document transmittal. This is an in-office role located at our headquarters in Phoenix, AZ.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all outgoing documents to patients and insurance companies meet all regulatory requirements, standards and are legible and applicable to that which is being requested in order to secure account payment. To verify fulfillment of HIPAA requirements, this is an in-office role, with high responsibility to ALL CLIENTS served with respect to the assemblage of paper and electronic medical documentation and submission of said documentation to the proper authority using the proper method(s) of document transmittal.
- Thoroughly documents patient accounts with all actions taken including but not limited to tracking numbers in CollectLogix and AutoCollect and other systems if applicable.
- Retrieves work from system checklists and assigned queues daily.
- Completes all checklists and queues within 1 day business day of request.
- Documents to patient accounts all postal service tracking ID numbers, Automated acceptance ID numbers and other tracking information of actions taken.
- Uploads all patient account documentation to Currance Workflow when ordered and completed through a checklist process.
- Identifies any payer specific issues and communicates to team and manager.
- Identifies IPO’s and escalates issues to manager when there has been no resolution in a timely manner.
- Participates and contributes to daily assembly shift briefings.
- Ensure all HIPAA guidelines are followed, and all records sent in any manner are secured and sent to the proper address.
- Sharing newfound information with team and manager.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years+ of medical records and billing experience.
- Positive outlook, pleasant demeanor and is willing to learn and grow.
- Open to feedback and continual performance improvement.
- Act in the best interest of the organization and the client being served.
- Mature nature with respect to his/her attitude towards work and colleagues.
- Punctual, dependable, and adapt easily to change.
- Perform work duties using ethical decision making processes.
- Strong character demonstrating accountability and responsibility.
- Keen eye for detail and thorough when identifying issues and presenting solutions to resolve account problems.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25-50 pounds.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply for this position:
Complete and attach resume and cover letter below.
ApplyFor current openings with Currance
Attach your resume & cover letter and click submit.